Friday, September 28, 2012

Ssssh Don't Tell Anyone!

Hi my name is Vivian and I am a Spider Solitaire addict.  My last game was 2 minutes ago.

I discovered Spider Solitaire in the nineties and I have been hooked ever since.

When I am upset I play Spider to comfort myself.  When I want to think I play Spider to help me think.  I have never been a fan of meditation.  I just can't do it.  I can think of nothing more boring but in a sense Spider is my meditation.

If you ever want to torture me give me a computer that does not have Spider on it, I will crack and tell you what ever you want to know.

I get tired of things very quickly, but strangely even after all these years of playing Spider I am still hooked.  I don't get it at all.  I think the only reason is because I don't win every game.

Do I win for weird addiction?

4 comments:

  1. I play it every single day. On my phone. Every morning and every night. Always 4 suits and I cannot stop playing till I win. If I am not winning I will replay the same game three times before conceding defeat.

    Um I knew I liked you!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I play it every single day. On my phone. Every morning and every night. Always 4 suits and I cannot stop playing till I win. If I am not winning I will replay the same game three times before conceding defeat. Um I knew I liked you!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel I think you are my other half in the Northern Hemisphere. I also only play full suite Spider, my friend invited me to play it on Facebook and I was annoyed because they only have one suite.

    ReplyDelete