Thursday, December 4, 2014

Mole Mole Mole Mole Mole

A couple of years ago, we were having a braai with friends.

Everything was going well.

UNTIL

Michael whispered to me around a corner:

"I can't stop looking at the long hairs growing out of ...............'s Mole"


My observation skills are not the best and I had not even noticed this.

BUT

After Michael's whisper.  I could see nothing else.  I felt like Austin Powers.

I could not concentrate on the conversation.

All I could think of was:

"MOLE HAIRS, MOLE HAIRS, MOLE HAIRS.  OH MY GOD VIVIAN DON'T SAY MOLE HAIRS.  MOLE HAIRS, MOLE HAIRS MOLE HAIRS.  BLOODY HELL MICHAEL WHY DID YOU TELL ME.  MOLE HAIRS MOLE HAIRS MOLE HAIRS."

Our guests left shortly after this.  We have not seen them much since then, probably because I suddenly could not string a sentence together.  I suspect they think I was horribly drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment